Green Iron On Vinyl
|Multiple Styles||PU, PVC, 3D, Luminescence, Glitter, Flock|
|Application||It’s suitable for several areas of uses like decorations, branding, patches, reinforcement, logos etc.|
Green iron on vinyl FAQ guide
Table of Contents
We supply heat transfer vinyl in a variety of sizes, colors, and finishes that can be used for a variety of applications. Fabrics of all types can be used with HTV, and you can even layer it on top of itself to create increasingly complex designs. Green iron heat transfer vinyl is durable and machine washable. The product is built to last a lifetime. You won’t have to worry about color fading, cracking, or peeling. You can easily apply your designs to fabric with a heat press or iron.
The following is a brief introduction to green iron on vinyl
The iron on vinyl is a simple way to add fun accents and details to any clothes. Green iron on vinyl has a matte finish that truly stands out from the competition. It’s easy to weed and use. Shirts can move with the green iron on heat transfer vinyl because it stretches, and it is thin, light, and smooth enough to layer. Additionally, it is extremely durable wash after wash and requires a medium pressure setting to apply. It can be used on either a heat press or a Cricut Press, and it can be ironed on a home iron as well. It can be used to customize apparel, fashion accessories, home decor, and so much more. The fabric is also suitable for decorating throw pillows, hats, flip flops, bags, and other textiles. With consistent results, this vinyl is of high quality.
Instructions on how to attach green iron on vinyl
- Cut in the reverse direction
- Ensure all excess material is weeded
- The garment should be preheated for 2-3 seconds
- Apply the design at 130-160°C
- The pressure should be medium for 15-20 seconds
- You should peel the carrier cold.
- Do not dry clean, wait 24 hours before first washing, use mild detergent and machine wash on a warm/cold setting, then dry on a normal setting.
Figure 1: Green Iron On Vinyl
Discuss some uses and features of green iron on vinyl:
- Even after repeated washing, this easy-to-weed iron on vinyl has excellent durability.
- Soft and flexible designs persist after application.
- It works with any color shirt made of cotton or a cotton poly blend. When lettering is used, reverse or flip the design.
- Suitable for use on a wide range of fabrics, including athletic mesh fabrics
- You can create your own customized T-shirts, hats, bags, and team and club wear.
- Strongly designed to withstand numerous washings, making it the ideal canvas for most artworks.
Explain why green iron on vinyl is a preferred option
It is impossible to find a better quality HTV heat transfer iron on vinyl on the market. As well as providing excellent cuttability and weeding, the hot melt adhesive backing also aids in application, and the manufacturing process ensures that your design will look flawless. It can also be used for designs for baby clothing since it is PVC-free. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) can be used on cotton, polyester, or a combination of both.