Pink Iron On Vinyl
|Multiple styles||PU, PVC, 3D, Luminescence, Glitter, Flock|
|Application||It’s suitable for several areas of uses like decorations, branding, patches, reinforcement, logos etc.|
Pink iron on vinyl FAQ guide
Table of Contents
YGM Pink Iron On Vinyl is designed for the decoration of custom garments. Vinyl can be easily cut due to its proper thickness, which prevents damage to it. Due to its pressure and temperature sensibility, the backing can easily be transferred to a variety of surfaces. In addition to its quality, YGM pink iron on vinyl is versatile and easy to use. It is our number one priority to ensure that you are satisfied. Please let us know if you have any problems with our pink iron on vinyl. Due to differences in monitor displays, vinyl may appear slightly different from what you see on your screen.
Describe pink iron on vinyl in an short overview
We offer high-quality pink iron on vinyl with premium stickiness, which adheres seamlessly to fabric after ironing, and it can be washed often without losing its stickiness or peeling. Before performing the first wash, it is recommended that you wait 24 hours.
Figure 1: Pink Iron On Vinyl
Eco-friendly product that is widely used
These pink iron on vinyl are made from SGS certified eco-friendly materials, making them perfect for customization of children’s clothing and accessories. In addition to cotton and polyester fabrics, HTV vinyl works well on cotton blend fabrics as well. You can use it to design canvas shoes, T-shirts, bags, coats, hats, pillows, aprons, and handbags. Put a little sparkle on t-shirts, bags, aprons, and more. With this iron-on sheet, you can add fun accents and details to everything you do. You can now make custom clothing, home decor items, unique accessories and handmade gifts in a matter of minutes.
Instructions for taking care of pink iron-on vinyl
- After application, allow 24 hours before washing.
- Inside-out washing and tumble drying are recommended.
- Avoid bleaching.
- The garment should only be ironed on the backside if it needs to be ironed.
Detailed instructions for ironing the product
- Make sure your garment is clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
- For five minutes, set your iron to the “COTTON” setting (Important: Do not use steam.)
- Prepare your garment by ironing the area where you will place the patch (or patches).
- Put the patch on your garment with the chenille facing up.
- Apply a cloth or light towel over the patch and press firmly for 30 seconds using a slow circular motion. The top side of the patch should not be overironed. To move on to step 6, it is best to get the adhesive sticking first.
- Once the garment is turned inside out, iron the patch for 15-20 seconds on the back side.
- Allow to cool for one minute. Peel off the protective film on the surface.
Figure 2: Pink Iron On Vinyl
In order to prevent damage to the embroidery thread and clothing caused by high temperatures, a piece of cotton cloth is placed over the embroidery patch. A needle and thread are recommended if you wish to make the patch more solid and prevent the edges from slipping. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you.