Pink Glitter HTV
|Hot Pressing Temperature||130-150℃|
|Hot Pressing Time||10-15s|
|Hot Pressing Pressure||0.2-0.5mpa|
|Customization||Accept pattern customization|
Pink glitter HTV FAQ guide
Table of Contents
A carrier sheet is placed on top of the pink glitter heat transfer vinyl, while a heat activated adhesive is placed underneath. Cut, weed, heat apply this glitter HTV because it is on a pressure-sensitive carrier. It is ideal for dance and wear and children’s wear because it provides maximum sparkle with no glitter shedding.
Heat transfer vinyl for textiles, but can be applied nearly anywhere else. This high quality vinyl is designed to be applied to textiles, but is versatile enough to be used in a variety of ways. Heat can be applied to surfaces as long as they are able to handle it. The application of this product is very user friendly, making it easy to add sparkle and bling to outfits or decor. For this reason, YGM is one of the leading manufacturers of heating transfer vinyl if you are looking for the highest quality vinyl.
The following is an overview of pink heat transfer vinyl:
It can be used on shirts, hats, shoes, bags, or most anything that can withstand the application temperature. Pink glitter heat transfer vinyl is compatible with all personal hobby and craft cutters. This product has many advantages, such as adding bling and sparkle to clothing and decor in seconds. Use and application are both very easy. Additionally, you have the option of customizing the patterns. Due to the striking shimmering effect that glitter HTV produces on fashion garments, it is one of the most popular choices when it comes to garment customisation.
Figure 1: Pink Glitter HTV
Here are some of the best features of pink glitter vinyl:
- This material has high elasticity as well as a strong adhesive.
- It can be easily cut and weeded.
- This is the perfect tool for small letters and intricate cuts.
- Excellent durability when it comes to washing.
- This garment can be tumble dried on a low setting and ironed inside out after it has been washed.
- It is suitable for cotton, polyester, and mixtures of polyester/cotton and polyester as well as comparable textiles.
- It is recommended that you reverse your text or design and weed out any excess film before cutting it.
- This product is suitable for use on the clothing of children.
- Animal products are not used in the production of this product.
- This product does not come in plastic packaging.
- Recyclable release liners have been used in this product.
Instructions for applying and caring for glitter heat transfer vinyl are as follows:
- You can use a mirror as a guide to cut out vinyl.
- It is a must to weed out any excess vinyl.
- To make the garment more comfortable, pre-heat it for 10-15 seconds.
- It is necessary to place the vinyl on the garment before wearing it.
- In the first 15 seconds, apply medium pressure at 130°C / 150°F and press.
- You can peel the carrier sheet at a high temperature or at a low temperature.
- You should wait at least 24 hours before washing the product after application.
- We do not recommend dry cleaning the item.
- Warm water and a mild detergent should be used for machine washing.
- You should set the dryer at a normal temperature.
- The use of chlorine bleach for cleaning is not recommended.
- Do not wash the first time until 24 hours have passed.