Rainbow Heat Transfer Vinyl
|Application||It’s suitable for several areas of uses like decorations, branding, patches, reinforcement, logos etc|
Rainbow heat transfer vinyl FAQ guide
Table of Contents
Newly released Rainbow Heat Transfer Vinyl features popular rainbow patterns! This will be more convenient with PU material that has a smooth texture. There are a variety of sizes and patterns available for each roll of Rainbow Heat Transfer Vinyl. In addition to its quality and versatility, YGM Reflective stands behind its craft vinyl and HTV. Feel free to let us know if you are not 100% satisfied with our permanent vinyl, and we will provide you with a satisfactory solution.
An overview of rainbow heat transfer vinyl
Rainbow Heat Transfer Vinyl is primarily made from PU, making them thin yet opaque, easy to weed, quick to apply and long-lasting. Small detailed cuts can be made with the smooth texture because it is very thin.
With Rainbow Heat Transfer Vinyl, you simply cut the image you want, remove the extra parts, and transfer it with an iron or heat press. It is recommended to do the first wash 24 hours after the transfer in order to keep the transfer more firmly in place.
Figure 1: Rainbow Heat Transfer Vinyl
Rainbow heat transfer vinyl has a wide range of applications
With its versatility and flexibility, it is perfect for shoes, aprons, jeans, baseball caps and other fabric that needs to be durable. It can even be used for t-shirts, pillows, and tote bags. Silhouette and Cricut craft cutters, as well as commercial plotters, can use this vinyl.
How to use rainbow heat transfer vinyl
- Create your design on the computer. Remember to flip your design to make a mirror image of itself.
- Cut design with your vinyl cutting machine.
- Use a weeding tool or hook to weed away the redundant part carefully, leaving only the design that you want.
- Align your heat transfer vinyl design on the garment with the sticky side facing down. Use home iron or heat press machine to heat your design firmly, following the instructions in the table above.
- Check your peel time properly before removing, then gently peel away the transparent film. If design has not adhered to, repeat step4.
Rainbow heat transfer vinyl care instructions
- Dry cleaning is not recommended
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent
- Using the normal setting, dry
- Bleach free of chlorine
- The garment should be turned inside out
- The first wash should be done 24 hours after the last wash