Gold Reflective Heat Transfer Vinyl
|Hot Pressing Temperature
|Hot Pressing Time
|Hot Pressing Pressure
|40℃@25 cycles home washing
|Suitable for hot pressing onto the fabric as polyester, webbing, cotton, PU, PVC, etc
Gold reflective heat transfer vinyl FAQ guide
Table of Contents
Why is YGM Reflective the best selling Gold Reflective Heat Transfer Vinyl? Easy! YGM Reflective Gold Reflective Heat Transfer Vinyl will apply a temperature of 130-150℃, is cold peel, and will not lift during weeding. Additionally, the product is extremely durable and uses a lower pressure setting to apply. You can also hot press detailed designs on a variety of fabrics with a pressure-sensitive carrier. You can cut these designs with laser systems.
Description of the gold reflective heat transfer vinyl
Heat transfer vinyl with gold reflective properties glows when hit with light, making garments highly visible in the dark. It’s soft touch and colorfast. You can reposition the reflective heat transfer film by peeling the image off and reapplying the base paper, an important feature when applying patterns and letters.
Figure 1: Gold Reflective Heat Transfer Vinyl
Gold reflective heat transfer vinyl features
A good reflective vinyl, YGM Gold Reflective Heat Transfer Vinyl is perfect for T-shirts, as well as for creative designs for both fashion and party wear.
- Design brilliant work and play environments.
- Simple to weed and maintain.
- Excellent washability.
- The garment can be tumble dried on a low setting and ironed inside out.
- Textiles such as cotton, polyester, polyester/cotton mixtures, polyester/acrylic, or cotton/polyester blends can be treated with these dyes
- By cutting your text or design backwards, you can weed out excess film.
We offer digital cutting machines such as Silhouette, Cricut and Brother Scan & Cut that are compatible with all of our vinyl. Cricut Joy requires the use of a cutting mat.
Heat press recommended for application
- Your garment can be smoothed and dried by pressing at 320 degrees F for 5 seconds.
- HTV can then be applied.
- Press at 130-150℃ for 10-15 seconds with firm pressure.
- Open the heat press. Let the vinyl stick for 30 seconds before peeling the transfer.
- Lift the transfer off your garment at a 45-degree angle.
- If you like, repress it.
- Allow the transfer to cool before wearing.
- Wait 24 hours before washing.
YGM offers gold reflective heat transfer vinyl with several advantages
- Under a temperature effect (working temperature is 150℃), it adheres to the clothes instantly;
- It emits a golden glow that is attractive;
- The machine is capable of 40 delicate washes;
- Using a plotter, it’s easy to cut out fine details;
- Even in dim light, the glow is bright.