Brown Glitter HTV
|Hot Pressing Temperature||130-150℃|
|Hot Pressing Time||10-15s|
|Hot Pressing Pressure||0.2-0.5mpa|
|Customization||Accept pattern customization|
Brown glitter HTV FAQ guide
Table of Contents
For those of us who do not want to deal with glitter on literally everything, YGM brown glitter vinyl does not “shed” glitter flakes after application. Another great feature of glitter is that it can actually sublimate in two colors: brown and white. We have provided you with the following information about our product so that you can get to know it better.
Product description and its features.
- Easy to use: The pressure-sensitive (sticky) backing makes it easy to line up intricate designs. The peeling process takes no time to cool down.
- Sparkling finish: With these textured glitter flakes that don’t fall off, you can create eye-catching designs. With dozens of washes, ygm glitter maintains its vibrant shimmer.
- Perfect for craft cutters: Compatible with Silhouette Cameo 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Maker, Brother ScanNCut, Roland, Graphtec, and more.
- DIY personalization: Heat presses and home irons can be used to decorate t-shirts, pants, hoodies, bags, shoes, pillows, and many other items! It is applied at a temperature of 130-150°C for 10-15 seconds. The pressure should be between 0.2 and 0.5 MPa. Suitable for 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, and leather.
Figure 1: Brown Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
There is a difference between glitter, sparkle, and twinkle htv.
Their appearance is the most noticeable difference. There is a wide variety of glittery options available today. How do you pick the right one for your project? Does it have to be YGM Glitter, Sparkle, or Twinkle? Perhaps all of them? To help you make the right decision, we’ve gathered all the information you need!
- Glitter feels almost sand-like when applied, since it is a thicker material. You cannot layer it over other types of HTV, but you can use it on top of Easyweed. This is a feature that can only be achieved with glitter and cannot be achieved with sparkle or twinkle. This product has Oeko-Tex certification. As a result, they are safe to use on children’s clothing.
- Sparklein terms of glitter material, it is the thinnest. Because the glitter flakes are embedded in the material, it is super smooth to the touch when applied.
- Twinklein between the two other options, but with a unique characteristic. Twinkle is not as thin as sparkle, but not as thick as glitter. Although it cannot be layered, it can be applied over Easyweed or layerable HTV types as a top layer.
YGM brown glitter htv using a heat press
Heat press application instruction:
- Blends of 100% cotton and polycotton. 100% polyester, leather
- Cut in the reverse direction
- Excess material should be weeded
- The garment should be preheated for 2-3 seconds
- The design should be applied between 130°C and 150°C
- For 10-15 seconds, apply 0.2-0.5mpa pressure
- Warm the carrier before peeling
- Before washing for the first time, wait 24 hours
YGM brown glitter vinyl using a home iron
Home iron application instruction:
- Blends of 100% cotton and polycotton. Polyester is 100%
- Linen and cotton should be ironed together
- Use kraft paper or a non-stick cover sheet to cover the design
- You should place the ironing board on a hard, flat surface (you shouldn’t use an ironing board)
- Each section of the design should be pressed for 10-15 seconds
- Replace the cover sheet and re-press for five to ten seconds if areas of design lift after application
- The carrier can be peeled hot or cold
- You should wait 24 hours before the first cleaning.