Black Glitter HTV
|Hot Pressing Temperature
|Hot Pressing Time
|Hot Pressing Pressure
|Accept pattern customization
Black glitter htv FAQ guide
Table of Contents
Black glitter heat transfer vinyl will spice up plain designs for maximum appeal! The Glitter collection comes in many vibrant colors with maximum sparkle without shedding any glitter flakes. This CPSIA-certified product is safe for use on kids clothing, and it is loved by kids of all ages because it shimmers and pops. In some cases, laser systems can be used to cut black glitter heat transfer vinyl (HTV). Children’s clothing and accessories can be decorated with this black glitter permanent vinyl since it is CPSIA-certified.
Heat transfer vinyl in black glitter is a high-quality product that is designed to be used on textiles, but can also be applied to just about anywhere else you can think of. Easy to use and application-friendly, this product adds sparkle and bling to outfits or decor. Glitter heat transfer vinyl adds a little pizzazz to any project with just a few simple steps! In the FAQ Guide below, you will find answers to all your questions.
What is black glitter htv?
Figure 1: Black Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
Black glitter heat transfer vinyl from YGM will give your designs a whole new look!
- We offer the best Black Glitter heat transfer vinyl on the market that you can sublimate directly onto the material in minutes.
- You won’t have to worry about flakes of glitter falling from this material! It contains the maximum amount of black sparkle!
- Rather than selling individual sheets, the vinyl is sold by the foot as a continuous piece.
- Generally, ten-foot lengths will be on a roll. Occasionally, vinyl rolls are spliced together by the manufacturer; in these cases, we will include an extra foot of vinyl with your order unless you request otherwise.
What are the main features of black glitter htv?
Figure 2: Black Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
- The material is 12″ wide
- It is possible for material width to vary by 1/2″ – 1″
- The glitter is high-quality and has a textured appearance
- It can be used as an embroidery applique
- You can layer glitter as a top or inlay (shown)
- Compatible with lasers
- We recommend smoothing any material that peels off the liner prior to cutting.
- It is composed of polyurethane.
What is the heat application process of black glitter htv?
- Approximately 10-15 seconds
- A temperature of 302° F / 150° C is required
- The pressure should be firm
- Please warm-wash this garment. Do not dry clean
- WARM machine wash with mild detergent
- Use a normal setting for drying
- Bleach free of chlorine
- Before you wash for the first time, wait 24 hours
Where can I apply black glitter htv?
You can apply it to the following:
- Cotton is 100%
- The polyester is 100%
- Blends of poly and cotton
- Polyester sublimated
Is black glitter htv eco-friendly?
Designed for decorating children’s clothing and accessories, our black heat transfer vinyl is SGS & CPSIA certified eco-friendly with super elasticity and softness. Safely, stylishly, and chemically free for your kids. Ideal for your creative kids or friends for Christmas or birthday parties.