Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheet
|Multiple styles||PU, PVC, Chameleon, Temperature Change, Surface Indentation, 3D, Metallic, Luminescence, Glitter, Flock, etc|
|Color||Many colors available, can be customized|
|Application||It’s suitable for several areas of uses like decorations, branding, patches, reinforcement, logos etc|
Heat transfer vinyl sheet FAQ guide
Table of Contents
With YGM’s Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheet, you can iron or heat press it onto any textile, including leather. We now offer sheets measuring 10″ x 12″. These vinyl cutters will work perfectly with your Silhouette Cameo, CriCut Explore Air 2, Brother Scan & Cut, or any other vinyl cutter model. The size of this sheet may seem small, but it’s actually quite large! T-shirt designers can easily create a full-front or back design using this vinyl sheet. It’s usually possible to have two designs on a children’s shirt.
Any application requiring high temperature resistance, such as shirts, hats, shoes, and bags, will benefit from this material. With YGM’s 10″ x 12″ Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheet, your hobby or craft cutter can be used to design your own project. A heat activated adhesive is attached to one side of all YGM heat transfer vinyl sheets. In order to cut on the reverse side, all cuts need to be mirrored (flipped). There is also a clear carrier sheet on the other side (which will be exposed during application) that keeps everything in place. Check out our FAQ Guide to learn more about Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets.
Description for heat transfer vinyl sheet
Figure 1: Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheet
Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets from YGM have customizable designs that can be applied to a wide range of clothing and fabrics. Polyurethane (PU) material used to manufacture the heat vinyl is stretchable, machine washable, and lasts for a lifetime. Cutting & weeding of vinyl is simple with YGM’s vinyl, which is comparable to all craft cutting machines. It is easy to apply your logos and graphics to your project surface with an iron or heat press since vinyl sheets include a carrier transfer sheet layer. You can combine more than 20 different glossy and matte colors to create an entirely one-of-a-kind project on hats, shirts, throw pillows, bags, & much more. We are limited only by our imaginations!
Heat transfer vinyl sheet features
Figure 2: Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheet
- This vinyl cutter is compatible with all personal craft vinyl cutters (Silhouette Cameo, Cricut, etc.)
- Child-safe garment and accessory material certified by CPSIA
- Fabric compatibility includes cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, and leather
- Useful for multi-color vinyl layering applications when combined with other YGM products
- This product is composed of PU, with a semi-gloss finish
Specifications for heat transfer vinyl sheets
- This composition is made of polyurethane on a heat activated adhesive
- This blade should be used at a 45-degree angle
- It will work bemost effectively If stored in a dark, dry, and cool environment for up to a year (best results).
- Designed for vinyl cutters – please don’t print on it
- Wash garments inside out and dry them on a hanger for best results
Application of heat transfer vinyl sheet
Figure 3: Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheet
- Using a heat press, set the dial to 130°C-160°C for cotton or linen
- Use multi-purpose paper or a non-stick cover sheet to cover the design
- It is not recommended to place it on an ironing board. Place it on a flat, hard surface.
- Don’t slide the iron (press it with medium/firm pressure)
- Make sure that every section of the design is pressed for 10 to 20 seconds
- Cover sheets should be replaced if designs lift after application Repress 5-10 times
- Cool the carrier before peeling
Heat transfer vinyl sheet has many advantages
- Cost-effective –Clothing can be customized quickly and easily. You can finish two or three color designs quickly even if they are two or three colors.
- Long-lasting– Uniforms and jerseys are frequently worn by people, so wear and tear is common. They last long even after many washes, which is one of the benefits of heat transfer vinyl sheets.
- Customized Designs – These include logos as well as personalized designs on t-shirts, swimsuits, jackets, bags, umbrellas, cozies, and the list continues on.
- Detailed Design– Detailed designs are carved into vinyl. With this method, it is easy to copy the exact design, without missing even the smallest detail.
- Production Speed– Even though it is not recommended for high-volume jobs of the same design, once you master the basics, production speed will be fast and profitable.
Sizes of heat transfer vinyl sheet
Unlike most other companies, we sell our iron-on vinyl sheets in a 10x12inch size. This means more free designs! This 12-inch width works well with most Cricut iron-on vinyl cutting machines, and you can use it with or without a cutting mat.
Available colors for heat transfer vinyl sheet
Figure 4: Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheet
A wide range of color options is available at YGM, including black, white, pink, red, green, gold, silver, and blue heat transfer vinyl sheets.