Yellow Glitter HTV
|Hot Pressing Temperature||130-150℃|
|Hot Pressing Time||10-15s|
|Hot Pressing Pressure||0.2-0.5mpa|
|Customization||Accept pattern customization|
Yellow glitter HTV FAQ guide
Table of Contents
Is your next HTV project lacking some sparkle? A beautiful yellow glitter vinyl is now available from YGM! A single colorful sheet is included in each of these packs. Heat presses or home irons can be used on most fabrics. The vinyl will weed like butter once it is fully cooled! You can decorate t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, pillows, blankets, and much more with this vinyl!
The best glitter HTV on the market will add maximum appeal to plain designs! There is no glitter flake present in glitter, which is why it has maximum sparkle. Ideal for dance teams and cheer squads, as well as anywhere you need a little bit of sparkle. The shimmer and pop appeal to children of all ages, and it is CPSIA-certified, so their clothes are safe. You can sublimate directly onto yellow glitter heat transfer vinyl if you own a sublimation system or are considering getting into the sector. For our vinyl, we have compiled all of your questions in the following FAQ guide.
What is yellow glitter heat transfer vinyl?
Yellow glitter heat transfer vinyl is the most commonly used glitter heat transfer vinyl. In addition to being versatile and easily distinguishable, the yellow glitter heat transfer viny has two layers, which makes it easy to use with other colors. There is a greater difference between the former and the latter in terms of smoothness. In addition to being glued to the clothes, adhesive design transfer films can also be glued back to the vinyl of the wrong weeding, making ironing easier.
Figure 1: Yellow Glitter HTV
What is the specification of the material of yellow iron on vinyl?
- It is composed of polyurethane
- Can be cutting to logos
- Glue-sensitive backing
- A glittery finish
How to apply the product using a home iron?
- Use Kraft paper or a non-stick cover sheet to protect the design
- Ensure that the surface is flat, hard, and not curved (do not use an ironing board).
- The iron should be pressed with medium/firm pressure (don’t slide the iron).
- Every section of the design should be pressed for at least 10-15 seconds
- Replacing the cover sheet and pressing for 5-10 seconds will help prevent lifting of the design after application
- Remove the clear plastic by gently peeling it back after it has cooled for 30-45 seconds.
What are the advantages of the product?
With its superior cutting characteristics, it is easy to cut, weed, and transfer the yellow glitter heat transfer vinyl bundle. It has excellent dimensional stability, excellent cutting application characteristics, and the smooth side is the cutting side. Material designed for the decoration of custom garments that is easy to use and ready to cut. You can apply the adhesive backed glitter htv vinyl to fabric quickly and easily; a great choice for a Christmas or birthday party gift for your creative children.
How to wash glitter vinyl?
- It is recommended to wait 24 hours before washing the first time
- You can wash the clothes in a machine using warm water or cold water with mild detergent (max 60°C).
- Dry at a normal setting in the dryer
- Dry cleaning and bleaching are not recommended