Orange Glitter HTV
|Hot Pressing Temperature||130-150℃|
|Hot Pressing Time||10-15s|
|Hot Pressing Pressure||0.2-0.5mpa|
|Customization||Accept pattern customization|
Orange glitter HTV FAQ guide
Table of Contents
YGM Orange glitter heat transfer vinyl features a bling out plain design for maximum appeal. Additionally, it comes in a variety of vibrant colors. Your clothes will never lose their shimmer after several washes thanks to our high quality glitter heat transfer vinyl standards. It requires a cold or hot peel, and is easy to remove, cut, and apply. It is more durable, and it can be applied at lower temperatures with less pressure. You should always choose YGM orange glitter heat transfer vinyl over any other heat transfer vinyl if you want a htv with a bit more sparkle, as well as guaranteed results wash after wash.
An overview of orange glitter heat transfer vinyl is provided below
You can easily sublimate orange glitter vinyl directly onto material and it’s one of the best on the market. In spite of its sparkle, this glitter heat transfer vinyl does not shed any glitter flakes. This is suitable for athletic mesh fabrics, cotton, polyester and cotton blend fabrics, textiles, etc. You can add your own unique style to hats, totes, sportswear, aprons, even T-shirts by customizing them in your own style. It is an easy to use, application friendly product that adds bling and sparkle to outfits and decors in just a few seconds. You can also customize patterns.
Figure 1: Orange Glitter HTV
Main features of the orange glitter vinyl include the following:
- It is very easy to cut and weed vinyl as well as having a high degree of elasticity and adhesiveness in addition to being easy to work with.
- A wide range of colors are available, and they are sure to catch your attention when you see them.
- There are a number of fabrics that can be easily patched with this iron on patch, including fabrics, plastics, faux leather, and many more.
- You can use this product with either a normal home iron or a heat press, depending on your preference.
- Also, this fabric has a soft feel to it when applied, which means it will not stiffen up your garments when they are worn with glitter on them when they are applied to them, which is a huge advantage when it comes to glitter garments.
This is the application for the orange glitter heat transfer vinyl.
- Using the vinyl cutter, cut the vinyl on the mirror.
- In order to get rid of any excess vinyl you may have, you will be able to weed out that excess vinyl by weeding it out.
- Ensure that the garment is preheated for 2-3 seconds before putting it on.
- Ensure that the vinyl has been applied to the garment in a proper manner.
- The cover should be pressed using a medium pressure press for a period of 10 to 15 seconds at 130°C / 150°F using a medium pressure press.
- If you prefer, you can peel off the carrier sheet either cold or hot, depending on your preference.
- It is recommended that you do not wash the product until 24 hours have passed after putting it on.
Here is a guide on how to take care of glitter htv:
- Wait at least 24 hours before washing the clothes.
- Dry cleaning your clothes is not recommended. The machine should be washed with a mild detergent at a warm temperature.
- When drying your clothes, make sure to use the normal setting.
- This process should not use chlorine bleach.