Orange Reflective Heat Transfer Vinyl
|Hot Pressing Temperature
|Hot Pressing Time
|Hot Pressing Pressure
|40℃@25 cycles home washing
|Suitable for hot pressing onto the fabric as polyester, webbing, cotton, PU, PVC, etc.
Orange reflective heat transfer vinyl FAQ guide
Table of Contents
Reflective heat transfer vinyl is an excellent personalized design for personal T-shirts, and you can also use it for bags, pants, and tops of clothes for children’s safety by ironing it at home. YGM Reflective provides customers with a wide selection of reflective heat transfer films that can be used with different types of surfaces and fabrics. Orange Reflective Heat Transfer Vinyl is also available from YGM Reflective manufacturer.
Describe orange reflective heat transfer vinyl
Reflective Heat Transfer Vinyl is heat activated on one side. Upon application, the exposed side will have a transparent carrier sheet that keeps everything intact until application. Heat Transfer Vinyl Products from us are of the highest quality. T-shirts, Tank Tops, Hoodies, Tote bags, Hats, Caps, and Fabric can all be hot pressed with vinyl.
Figure 1: Orange Reflective Heat Transfer Vinyl
Orange reflective heat transfer vinyl application guidelines
- Cut your design or text in reverse and weed out excess film.
- Pre-heat your heat press to 150°C.
- Ensure that your transfer is evenly compressed.
- Use the heat press for 10-15 seconds.
- Once the release liner is cool, peel it off.
Reflective orange heat transfer vinyl application
For instance, you can make Halloween tees for kids that are spooky and safe, but visible in dimly lit areas, or joggers and bikers can wear tees and accessories. Combine reflective and glow-in-the-dark vinyl for a distinctive, one-of-a-kind look. Fabrics made from cotton, polyester, and cotton/poly blends can be treated with reflective and glow-in-the-dark vinyl.
Application instruction home iron and heat press
- Home Iron
The iron dial should be set between Cotton and Linen. Use Kraft paper or nonstick cover sheets for the design. Place on a flat, hard surface (ironing boards are not recommended). Press iron with medium to firm pressure (do not slide iron). Hold each section for 10-15 seconds. Replacing the cover sheet and repressing for 5-10 seconds is necessary if design areas lift after application. Allow it to cool for 30 to 45 seconds, then gently peel back the clear plastic until it is removed.
- Heat Press
Make a reverse cut. Get rid of any extra material. Pre-heat all fabrics before pressing for best results. Set iron temperature to 305°F/150°C for 10-15 seconds. The clear plastic should be peeled off after about 30-45 seconds. Let it cool for a few seconds and then gently peel off.
Highlights of orange reflective heat transfer vinyl
- It has amazing colors and shines brightly at night.
- Our reflective heat transfer vinyl is best suited to applications that require high visibility. You can get the reflective effect by shining a light on it in the dark.
- It is soft, stretchy, and smooth.
- You can feel the softness of this heat transfer vinyl.
- Crafters who are looking to create cool costumes and outdoor sports garments that shine and stand out in low lighting will find this material useful.