Luminescence Heat Transfer Vinyl
|Absorb visible light and produce yellow-green or blue-green light in the dark area.
|Hot Pressing Temperature
|Hot Pressing Time
|Hot Pressing Pressure
|Accept customized color, but not deep color.
Luminescence heat transfer vinyl FAQ guide
Table of Contents
With Luminescence Heat Transfer Vinyl, you can expect better stretch, longer lasting quality (withstands 25 washes without peeling) and higher durability. Our HTV materials are safe to wear and Oeko-Tex standard 100 certified eco-friendly. First and foremost, we are committed to your satisfaction. You have the right to return or get a refund if you have any questions about our luminescence htv vinyl. If you need anything, we will provide it to you.
Explain what luminescence heat transfer vinyl is
It gives a glowing effect in the dark and is excellent at absorbing light. The luminous flex does not require any external power and is non-toxic. Compared to other brands, Glow in the Dark lasts a long time. Dark areas are filled with yellow-green or blue-green light that is absorbed by the material.
Figure 1: Luminescence Heat Transfer Vinyl
The wide range of applications of luminescence heat transfer vinyl
All kinds of fabrics, including cotton, polyester, viscose, rayon, and cotton/polyester blends, can be used with Luminescence Heat Transfer Vinyl for T-shirts, shoes, aprons, baseball caps, etc.
Figure 2: Luminescence Heat Transfer Vinyl Widely Applications
The following are recommended instructions and application parameters
- Use a vinyl cutter to cut out the design in a mirror image.
- By using a hook, remove the excess vinyl from the liner and leave the design on it.
- Temperatures between 130°C and 140°C should be set.
- Put the garment on the press’ lower platen and the design on top.
- To protect the vinyl and the fabric, cover them with protective paper.
- The press should be held for 12-15 seconds with medium pressure.
- Protect the vinyl by covering it with paper.
- Remove the protective film by cooling it.
A description of the product's features
A colorful polyurethane film, the Luminescence Heat Transfer Vinyl casts a wonderful glow when the light is out. The perfect decoration for costumes, holiday T-shirts, or any shirt that needs to stand out in the dark. Nightclubs, concerts, and other events often use them as promotional shirts. To promote their businesses, haunted houses can feature glowing skulls and ghosts on apparel or offer glow-in-the-dark shirts to patrons at night.
Instructions for care
- You should wait 24 to 48 hours before washing your garment for best results.
- The item should be washed in cold water with the inside out.
- For best results, hang dry items.
- Keep chlorine bleach away from children.