Custom Reflective Heat Transfer Vinyl
|Color||Silver, gray, rainbow or any color|
|Backing fabric||PES or TPU|
|Application||Ideal for hot pressing onto the T-shirts, caps, bags and other textiles to ensure visibility. It can also be laser-cut or knife-cut into many kinds of logos and stripes to meet various fashion requirements|
Custom reflective heat transfer vinyl FAQ guide
Table of Contents
YGM has specialized in manufacturing and exporting reflective materials in China for many years. Our team consists of many years of experience in international trade and corporations. Please feel free to contact us with any inquiries or requirements you may have, we would be happy to assist you. We are eager to establish a business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
Give a brief description of the product
This product is the perfect option if you need safety imaged on high visibility garments such as a firefighter’s uniform, a police officer’s uniform, or a runner’s uniform. Colored films are also available besides the basic silver color. These can be used for creative garment decoration or as safety films.
- Time visibility and brilliant performance in the spotlight
- Sticky PET carrier, Cool Peel after heat pressing
- Easy to cut and weed
- Suitable for polyester, cotton, nylon, leather, artificial leather fabric
- Contains fine glass particles that reflect the light that shines upon them
Figure 1:Give a Brief Description of the Product
Services that YGM provides on a customized basis
- Our team can create custom logos based on your design. The most popular colors are Silver and Rainbow. You can choose other colors as well.
- In addition to elastic reflective heat film, we can also offer non-elastic reflective heat film for various fabric applications.
- Small order quantities are acceptable.
Custom reflective heat transfer vinyl application steps for home iron and heat press. heat iron
- To protect your heat transfer during shipping, remove any extra packaging vinyl.
- Place an iron dial between cotton and linen.
- You can use Kraft paper or a non-stick cover sheet as an option.
- You should place the paper on a flat, hard surface.
- Press the iron firmly on the paper to ensure heat transfer.
- Hold each section of design for 15 seconds or longer if necessary.
- Remove the clear carrier slowly. (After you peel off the carrier, you should be able to see the fabric’s texture through the vinyl.)
- The design may lift if the cover sheet is not replaced after application. If this occurs, re-press for 5-10 seconds.
- Pre-heat the garment for 2-3 seconds
- then apply design at 305°F / 150°C
- and press firmly for 15 seconds.
- You should peel the carrier cold. When lifting occurs, repress the design until it adheres to the garment.
Is it possible to order custom reflective heat transfer vinyl logos? Can I get a free sample?
Definitely. The reflective logo can be customized in accordance with your artwork. Several free samples can be provided for your consideration.