PVC Heat Transfer Vinyl
|Hot Pressing Temperature||130-140℃|
|Hot Pressing Time||12-15s|
|Hot Pressing Pressure||0.2-0.5mpa|
|Color||Reference color card, accept customized color.|
PVC heat transfer vinyl FAQ guide
Table of Contents
In China, YGM is a leading company in the heat transfer industry. As a result of its market demand, PVC heat transfer vinyl is recommended. Due to its high heat transfer temperature, it is suitable for fabrics and garments with good high temperature resistance, but soft to the touch.
The complete guide to PVC heat transfer vinyl
A heat transfer vinyl film that is perfect for your shirts. The vinyl has a matte finish and is made from PVC material, which is shine-free. The versatility of PVC allows for almost any look to be achieved, including beautiful patterns, prints, textures, and body shapes. The material is ideal for high quality, detailed design and numbering on t-shirts, sportswear, and other garments that require durability.
Here's how to use it:
- Using a cutting plotter, cut your media in reverse order.
- The excess or unneeded parts of the media should be weeded out.
- Put your design on a target material, such as a shirt.
- Set the Heat Press Machine to 130°C – 140°C.
- It should be pressed for 12 – 15 seconds.
- Once the process is complete, remove the protective film.
Figure 1: PVC Heat Transfer Vinyl
Difference between PU and PVC heat transfer vinyl
In terms of heat transfer materials for t-shirts, there are a variety of options to choose from. In this section, we will discuss the differences between PVC heat transfer vinyl and PU heat transfer vinyl.
The PVC is 140 microns thick, which is thinner than the PU. The material is excellent for large lettering or number figures that are easy to cut and weed. You can offer your customers with tight budgets PU since it is less expensive than PVC.
- PU heat transfer vinyl in order to transfer graphics to t-shirts, this is the preferred medium. PU heat transfer vinyls tend to be more stretchy, so they feel like part of the garment. It is this soft “hand” that makes them so ideal for apparel graphics.
- PVC heat transfer vinyl generally, it is thinner but expensive.
Additionally, they aren’t considered safe for young children who may mouth the garment and its applique. It is therefore recommended that only adult garments should be decorated with PVC films.
Figure 2: Example of PVC Heat Transfer Vinyl on T-Shirt
Applications of PVC heat transfer vinyl
You can get high-quality vinyl that’s easy to work with when you choose PVC Heat Transfer Vinyl! All your heat transfer vinyl needs can be met with PVC Heat Transfer Vinyl. You’ll always be able to find the perfect color for your project since it comes in different colors.
Heat Transfer Vinyl can be used to create t-shirts, hats, shoes, and other garments. It is simple to add a professional look to your items by using heat transfer vinyl instead of screen printing. It is also a good choice when you want to use a fabric that will not fade when washed.
Uses and features
- You can decorate t-shirts, hats, and other clothing with your own designs
- There are different colors available: white, black, yellow, red, blue, deep green, orange, gold, light blue, pink, sky blue, orange-yellow, purple, rose red, dark green, navy blue, green.
- The material is smooth and soft
- No cracks or fading, durable and long-lasting
Figure 3: PVC Heat Transfer Vinyl Color Card