High Reflective Engraving Heat Transfer Vinyl
|Hot Pressing Temperature||120-130℃|
|Hot Pressing Time||10-15s|
|Hot Pressing Pressure||4-6kg/cm²|
|Washing Performance||40℃@25 cycles home washing|
|Application||Especially suitable for engraving fonts, patterns, etc. and then hot pressing on polyester, webbing, cotton and other fabrics|
High reflective engraving heat transfer vinyl FAQ guide
Table of Contents
High Reflective Engraving Heat Transfer Vinyl is available at YGM Reflective, as well as many different kinds of Heat Transfer Vinyl Rolls. As the day progresses, the heat reflective vinyl changes colors at different points during the day and at night when there is a light source. We also accept special requirements for OEM/ODM products so as to provide better service to our customers. We can customize packaging styles and print your brand logo.
Brief description of high reflective engraving heat transfer vinyl is as follows:
Many people have not heard of High Reflective Engraving Heat Transfer Vinyl, but you have surely worn t-shirts with a logo, words, or fashional graphics such as the ones below. The majority of these designs are made with heat transfer vinyl. Additionally, reflective heat transfer vinyl is also a heat transfer vinyl, but it has the reflective feature that reflects the light in poor lighting situations.
Figure 1:High Reflective Engraving Heat Transfer Vinyl
Main highlights of the high reflective engraving heat transfer vinyl
- This product is environmentally friendly and comes in many kinds.
- As a result, this effect makes garments look noble, whereas silkscreen prints cannot be like this.
- There is no need to make plates, just cut the shapes with a computer, using adhesive film. It can be heat pressed directly.
- It is fresh and clear in color, feels soft on the hands, will not crack/fade, and will not lose powder, whether used by hands or machine.
- It is easy to make, you just need a computer and a plotter machine.