Rainbow Reflective HTV
|Attachment Type||Heat Transfer|
|Hot Pressing Temperature||130-140℃|
|Hot Pressing Pressure||4-6 kg/c㎡|
|Hot Pressing Time||10-15 seconds|
|Application||Ideal for hot pressing onto the T-shirts, caps, bags and other textiles to ensure visibility and safety. It can also be laser-cut or knife-cut into graphics and logos to meet various fashion requirements.|
|Customizability||The logo and color can be customized.|
Rainbow reflective HTV FAQ guide
Table of Contents
Exactly what is rainbow reflective HTV?
YGM’s Rainbow Reflective HTV is ideal for styling t-shirts, workout gear, and Halloween costumes. It will make your art stand out literally. Due to its reflective shine, it will definitely attract the attention of anyone who sees it. Make cool designs, shapes, and figures on smooth cotton fabric surfaces.
You can easily cut and weed delicate graphics and letters with its stretchy, ultra-thin feel. Enjoy creating fashionable clothes with our rainbow reflective HTV that is fully durable and waterproof!
Figure 1: Rainbow Reflective HTV
Are there any advantages to using rainbow reflective HTV?
Rainbow Reflective HTV offers the following advantages:
- High temperatures apply
- Peels COLD
- Weed small letters and detailed designs without losing parts
- Mounted on a pressure sensitive carrier
- Extremely durable and washable
- Lightweight and flexible
- Ideal for cutting into a variety of logos
- Certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100
How is rainbow reflective HTV made?
When illuminated by light, rainbow reflective htv material reflects multiple colors at different viewing angles. Holographic reflection material is another name for the material.
The Rainbow reflective material htv emits light when illuminated by light, reflected by embedded glass beads. The rainbow reflective material htv is applied to fabric materials to produce brilliant colors and to increase visibility at night. Fashion designers use it at night to add eye-catching colors and images to shirts, caps, shoes, etc.
Sportswear, fashion clothing, shoes, backpacks, and other accessories are often made more visible by using rainbow reflective materials htv.
Our rainbow reflective materials are durable, beautiful, and high-quality, which add great value to the products we manufacture.
What kinds of rainbow reflective materials does YGM manufacture?
YGM produces two types of rainbow reflective materials. Those are Rainbow Reflective Fabric and Rainbow Reflective Heat Transfer Vinyl.
- Rainbow Reflective Fabric
Applied to clothes, rainbow reflective fabric reflects light. By day, it is dark, but by night, when illuminated by light, it reflects different colors. A normal polyester fabric is able to flex based on the type of printing or coating used on its surface. Clothing and apparel made from rainbow reflective fabric are more visible.
Figure 2: Rainbow Reflective Fabric
- Rainbow Reflective HTV
Due to its amazing holographic effects, rainbow reflective HTV is very popular in the sportswear industry. Heat transfers are used to apply rainbow reflective htv to various fabrics including sportswear, caps, bags, shoes.
Why is rainbow reflective HTV important?
The reflective clothing industry (such as: sportswear) relies heavily on rainbow reflective HTV. Graphik, character, and logo can be plotter-cut or laser-cut into rainbow heat transfer vinyl to be heat transferred to all sorts of fabric bases, such as sports wear, caps, bags, shoes, etc. Sportswear and the fashion industries alike have been captivated by its holographic reflective effect.
Figure 3: Rainbow Reflective HTV in Fashion Industry
Do rainbow reflective HTV materials and reflective materials differ?
Rainbow reflective HTV material is the same type of reflective material, except that when illuminated by light at night it reflects different colors.
At night, reflective materials reflect only one color or light.
How do I make rainbow reflective HTV?
- Compatibility with craft cutters, die cutters, sign plotters, etc.
- Mirror and reverse your image design.
- Apply vinyl (gloss side) to the cutting mat.
- Adjust blade speed and pressure.
- Remove all excess slowly, leaving only the delicate design letters or graphics.
- The finished product must face the right way once ironed onto the fabric.
- Place the t-shirt or fabric on a flat, clean, dry surface.
- Place a cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 130℃ to 140℃ .
- Press it only for 10-15 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side.
- Disperse the iron’s heat evenly.Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes.
Does your rainbow reflective HTV material meet quality standards?
YGM specializes in manufacturing durable, high-quality, and highly attractive rainbow reflective materials. We manufacture and supply top-quality and long-lasting rainbow reflective htv materials worldwide as a leading reflective material manufacturer.
We offer long-lasting rainbow reflective materials with stringent quality controls, high capability, and unmatched expertise in the reflective material industry.
YGM’s rainbow reflective HTV ordering process: what is the best way to order?
YGM High reflective tape can be ordered in the following ways. Feel free to contact us!
- Fill out the Contact Form
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also call us at the number on our website
- Visit our Company