Sew-on Reflective Webbing Tape
|Attachment Type||Sew On|
|Color||Fluo Yellow, Fluo Green, Fluo Orange|
|Backing fabric||Webbing tape|
|Composition||Composed of reflective tape sewed on webbings.|
|Application||Ideal for high visibility safety clothing, hats, backpacks, etc.|
Sew-on reflective webbing tape FAQ guide
Table of Contents
As a professional manufacturer and exporter of reflective materials in China, YGM Reflective is very experienced. Our main product is sew-on reflective webbing tape, which is commonly used in work wear, safety vests, sportswear, footwear, uniforms, and promotional products. We are ready to provide you with the best service!
What is a sew-on reflective webbing tape?
A common type of webbing is sew-on reflective webbing tape. Fluo yellow, green, and orange are the most common colors. They are woven tapes with reflective tape sewn on. They do not require washing. There is a reflectivity of more than 250cd/lx/m2. Woven tape and reflective tape are highly customized.
Figure 1: Sew-on Reflective Webbing Tape
What makes YGM's sew-on reflective webbing tape special?
A variety of reflective webbing tapes are available for sewing on. There is a reflectivity of more than 250 cd/lx/m2. The webbing is 90% stronger than nylon and is one of the most UV-resistant reflective materials available.
Figure 2: Sew-on Reflective Webbing Tape
Can you suggest any applications for this product?
- Highly reflective tape that is easy to sew
- Provides safety for cycling, walking, and running at night
- Hi Viz Apparel
- Athletic & Professional Footwear
- Outdoor & Logging Reflective Gear
Figure 3: Sew-on Reflective Webbing Tape Application
How do I sew reflective webbing tape?
It takes some special skills and materials to sew webbing, but it is easy to do.
- Cutting and choosing webbing
- Round up your amount of webbing to the nearest yard or half yard.
- Measure how wide you want the webbing to be.
- Tape the ends before cutting them.
- If you wish, melt the ends after cutting them.
- Pick a heavy duty thread if you wish.
- Use a heavy-duty universal needle on your sewing machine
- To stitch in a zigzag pattern
- Pin the ends of the webbing together or to the fabric
- Under the presser foot, place the webbing and fabric
- together and sew across the webbing
- Sew to the edge of the webbing
What types of webbing are there?
Webbings are used by all of these items and industries for a wide range of purposes. There are several varieties of webbing, including nylon, polypropylene, polyester, etc.In the upholstery industry, webbing comes in four main varieties: Jute, Rubber, Black & White.
What are the ordering procedures for YGM reflective?
The following methods are available for contacting YGM Reflective.
- Please visit our website
- By clicking the “Contact” button
- Submit the contact form
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our company