|Multiple Styles||PU, PVC, Glitter, Metallic|
|Application||It’s suitable for several areas of uses like decorations, branding, patches, reinforcement, logos etc.|
Silver HTV FAQ guide
Table of Contents
Silver Heat Transfer Vinyl from YGM is an easy-to-cut material that can be cut with an array of vinyl cutters to make designs, letters, and numbers. Our Silver Heat Transfer Vinyl is extremely versatile and comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Colorfastness and shrinkage of the vinyl have been tested for over 25 wash cycles by SGS.
You can customize your projects easily with silver heat transfer vinyl (HTV)! The process of heat printing is one of the least expensive and easiest methods of decorating garments. Textiles such as cotton, polyester, and cotton/poly blends are ideal for HTV applications. Synthetic fabrics like acrylic will not work well with a heat press since they will melt under the heat. Sport jerseys, T-shirts, performance apparel, active wear and jackets can be customized with Silver HTV! To answer all your inquiries, the following FAQ Guide will help you.
Silver HTV description
This silver heat transfer vinyl looks gorgeous when used to add a chrome look to your designs. Unlike anything you’ve seen before, this mirror-like material is unlike anything you’ve ever seen! There is something unique about silver’s shiny, rich finish. Home décor items like pillow covers look gorgeous with silver, including caps and totes.
Figure 1: Silver HTV
Main features of silver HTV
- A strong, waterproof adhesive provides excellent durability
- The perfect solution for shirts, bags, hoodies, hats, and aprons made from fabric-friendly heat transfer vinyl.
- Suitable for washing machines
- It’s lightweight, stretchy, and thin for easy cutting and sticking.
- Easy weeding to any shape, size, contour, and angle with clutter-free cutting
- Transparent cotton fabrics make it easy to transfer
- A cost-effective way to customize fashion accessories
Figure 2: Silver HTV
Application of silver HTV
- Make sure the vinyl is cut to the same size
- Get rid of extra vinyl
- Pre-heat the garment for about 2-3 seconds
- Glue the vinyl to the garment
- Apply medium pressure and press for 15 seconds at 160°C/320°F
- Remove the carrier sheet by heating it up or cooling it down
- You should wait 24 hours before you wash the product after it has been applied
Washing instructions for silver HTV
- Before washing, wait 24 hours
- Make sure the garment is turned inside out
- A mild detergent should be used when washing in a machine on COLD or WARM
- Dry using a standard household dryer setting
- Avoid dry cleaning or bleaching
- No need for liquid fabric softener
- Please follow clothes washing instructions as well, as these instructions apply only to the material.
The uses of silver HTV
- A felt-like material
Advantages of silver HTV
This fabric is easy to cut, easy to weed, easy to iron, waterproof, and colorfast. After ironing, you can wash it 24 hours later.
Customizable silver HTV
We provide a wide range of heat transfer vinyls for use on a wide variety of fabrics, such as cotton, polyester, cotton blends, lycra/spandex, textiles etc. We offer a wide variety of solutions with our SILVER HTV , including t-shirts, tote bags, caps, aprons, pillows, and so much more!