HTV Holographic Vinyl
|Hot Pressing Temperature||130-140℃|
|Hot Pressing Time||12-15s|
|Hot Pressing Pressure||0.2-0.5mpa|
HTV holographic vinyl FAQ guide
Table of Contents
An oh-so-much-colorful sheet of sparkles and shine. You may be blinded by HTV Holographic Vinyl, but don’t let that stop you from learning these tips and tricks. Whether it’s crystal or regular, there are so many gorgeous options to choose from. A holographic image contains colors and finishes. Adding holographic elements to your designs will make them stand out. Don’t want to deal with all the hassle of rhinestones? On the YGM Reflective website, you can view them all.
Overview of HTV holographic
In terms of printing, holographic heat transfer vinyl (HTV) is one of the most convenient and beautiful materials available. This is due to the fact that HTV provides a slightly raised effect and feels to any material, enhancing its beauty. As well as iridescent depth and dimension, it contains color changing chips,you can see different colors from different angles. Your designs will take on a whole new dimension with Holographic HTV, which comes in many special effect colors and finishes.
Figure 1: HTV Holographic Vinyl
Instructions for cutting and applying holographic vinyl
Using a Cricut machine to cut holographic vinyl
- Using a Cricut StandardGrip cutting mat, place vinyl (liner side down).
- Image selection and sizing. The mat should be loaded into the machine.
- Below is a table that provides instructions for adjusting the settings on your machine. Vinyl should be cut using a kiss cut. In a kiss cut, the vinyl is only cut through, while the liner remains intact.
- Simply press the CUT button.
Cricut Transfer Tape Preparation
- Use the Weeder in the Cricut Tool Kit to remove the negative pieces from each image, leaving the liner intact. Weeding is the process of removing unwanted plants.
- It is necessary to remove the liner from the transfer tape.
- The adhesive side of the transfer tape should be facing down in each hand. Cover the images with the transfer tape gently. In order to prevent bubbles, begin in the center and work your way outward. With the Cricut Tool Kit, you can burnish (rub or polish) the tape onto the vinyl with a craft stick or scraper.
- At a 45-degree angle, peel away the vinyl liner. If the vinyl has not separated from the liner, burnish the transfer tape onto it again and continue peeling.
- Clean and dry your project surface before beginning. Using a transfer tape with vinyl images, place them on your surface in the way you want them to appear.
- Start at the middle and work your way outwards to the edges by burnishing transfer tape onto the surface. Cricut Tool Kits include a scraper or craft stick.
- Remove the transfer tape at a 45-degree angle from the vinyl. Burnish the Vinyl image onto the surface again if it sticks to the transfer tape. After that, peel the transfer tape off the vinyl.
Holographic vinyl has a wide range of applications
Decorate your home or create a product! With heat and pressure, these YGM HTV Holographic Vinyl can be applied to cotton, polyester, and most fabrics. Make customized shirts, towels, bags, pouches, shoes, accessories, and more! There are no limits to what you can do!
Figure 2: Applications of HTV Holographic Vinyl
Product washing instructions
- You should turn the garment inside out.
- Using mild detergent, machine wash on COLD.
- Bleach is not allowed.
- The dryer should be set to the normal setting on a household machine.
- Dry cleaning should not be done.
- These instructions apply only to the material. Please follow the garment washing instructions as well.
Holographic Vinyl - what makes it so special?
A Holographic product contains color-changing chips that create the illusion of depth and dimension. Featuring 21 special effect colors, Holographic will elevate your projects. Unlike rhinestones, Holographic can be cut to look exactly like rhinestones without the extra work.
- Environmentally friendly and durable
With repeated washings, high temperatures, and sunshine, our HTV holographic vinyl won’t crack, fade, or peel. Since this Iron-On Vinyl was SGS certified, it’s safe to apply to kids’ clothing.
The easy cutting, weeding, and application will make your life easier. It is possible to weed even intricate designs quickly and easily with HTV due to its pressure-sensitive carrier. After application, a cold peel will easily release it.
- Finish that catches the eye
It’s all about shining colors and freedom of expression with HTV Holographic Vinyl! You can create more complicated and unique designs with this Heat Transfer Vinyl thanks to its sparkly finish.