Multi Color Vinyl Heat Transfer
|Multiple styles||PU, PVC, Chameleon, Temperature Change, Surface Indentation, 3D, Metallic, Luminescence, Glitter, Flock, etc|
|Color||Many colors available, can be customized|
|Application||It’s suitable for several areas of uses like decorations, branding, patches, reinforcement, logos etc|
Multi color vinyl heat transfer FAQ guide
Table of Contents
The YGM company offers a wide range of options for layering. The layering of iron-on multicolored vinyl heat transfers can be a great way to do that and it really isn’t that difficult. With garment customization and vinyl crafting on the rise, there are many creative and financial opportunities in the personalization industry. The ease of multi color heat transfer vinyl explains why so many crafters and small business owners are diving headfirst into the business.
Here is a brief overview of multi color heat transfer vinyl
Logos, letters, numbers, and other custom designs can be cut from multi color heat transfer vinyl. Almost any fabric can be treated with high quality results. You can choose from a variety of colors and have numbers or lettering cut out using our digital vinyl plotter. Additionally, we offer special color finishes including gloss, metallic, flock, and glitter, etc. To fulfill a crafting hobby, or to support a sports team, you can create unique T-shirts, hats, bags, pillows, and towels.
Multi color heat transfer vinyl has several advantages
- Compared to other methods of printing, it’s less messy.
- As long as the quality of your product remains consistent across orders, you can design as much and as often as you like, without worrying about the final product.
- Custom designs are available at an affordable price.
- Easily applied with a home iron, easy press, or heat press.
- In case you don’t know how to create your own designs, you can find plenty of free or cheap ones online.
- You can choose from glitter vinyls and metallic vinyls.
Figure 1 Multi Color Heat Transfer Vinyl
How heat transfer vinyl differs from heat press transfers
- Multi-color heat transfer vinyl shirts and other promotional products can be customized. It is applied by combining heat, pressure, and time. You can apply them with a home iron, but you cannot control the pressure or temperature, so I prefer a heat press.
- Heat transfer paper consists of a design printed with plastisol ink on a transfer paper. Heat is used to transfer the ink to a garment, and it requires high pressure and exact temperatures to release it from the transfer paper. Home irons cannot be used to apply heat transfer paper.
Figure 2 Example of Multi Color Heat Transfer Vinyl
The application of multi-color heat transfer vinyl
- Make sure you cut in reverse.
- The design should be applied at a temperature of 130-160°C.
- It is recommended that you use medium pressure for 15-20 seconds.
- You should peel the carrier cold.
These are a few of the features of multi color heat transfer vinyl
- The Multi color heat transfer vinyl has good cutting characteristics and is thick and smooth.
- The designs can be cut and weeded easily.
- The multicolor heat transfer vinyl is sensitive to temperature and pressure, so it can easily be applied to any t-shirt.
- Multi color heat transfer vinyl adheres seamlessly to fabrics and has held up well in the wash.
- There is no difficulty in cutting through the material.
- The process of weeding small designs is very easy.
- There should be no residue left behind after peeling.
- There are no discolorations on the item.