|Metal effects on the surface
|Hot pressing temperature
|Hot pressing time
|Hot pressing pressure
Metallic HTV FAQ guide
Table of Contents
The Metal Heat Transfer Vinyl is the latest addition to YGM’s Heat Transfer Vinyl family. A unique foil look can be achieved with Metal Heat Transfer Vinyl! A touch of magic can be added to a piece of clothing with this smooth, soft-touch material, which has a brushed metal appearance and a smooth finish. Home irons and heat presses can be used to apply it. You can use this product easily, and it comes in 8 beautiful colors!
There is a difference between metallic heat transfer vinyl and standard heat transfer vinyl. There’s something about metallic vinyl that adds sparkle and shine to any custom project. Design dazzling designs with metallic heat transfer vinyl. A number of metallic HTVs can be applied in a matter of seconds on a variety of textile materials due to their ease of application and weedability. You can choose from a wide range of Metallic vinyl colors, so play around with colors without being too timid. If you are looking for the best Metallic HTV, this FAQ Guide will help you.
Description of metallic HTV
Figure 1: Metallic HTV
Any craft project will sparkle and shine with metallic HTV! Your designs will shine and glimmer with Metallic HTV. It takes a few seconds to weed and apply HTV Metallic materials to many textile materials. You don’t have to be afraid to get a little color crazy with our wide variety of colors.
Metallic HTV features
Figure 2: Metallic HTV
- Stretchy and lightweight.
- It has a metal-like finish.
- There is 100 microns of thickness (0.1 millimetres) on each sheet
- You can wash it up to 40°C.
- There are eight different colours available:
Among the colors are Gold, Silver, Orange Copper, Blue, Green, Red, Gun Metal, Candy Pink, and Gun Metal.
The application of metallic HTV
- Plotter blades are preferred for cutting vinyl in reverse.
- Remove any excess material.
- Weed the vinyl image and transfer it onto the polyester carrier, which is protected by a Teflon sheet.
- In a heat press, set the temperature to 130-140℃ and press for 12-15 seconds.
- Afterwards, peel off the carrier material.
- Then press again, using medium pressure.
After-care instructions for metallic HTV
- When washing up to 40°C, use a mild detergent.
- For long-lasting results, wash your garment inside out.
- Normal household dryer settings should be used to tumble dry.
- Avoid bleaching.
- Avoid dry cleaning.
- You can directly iron the reverse side.
Metallic HTV and its uses
- A variety of textile materials can be printed with metallic materials from YGM in seconds. Weeding is easy.
- These templates are great for clothing design and shoe customization projects as well as home decorating projects like pillow covers.
- Metallic HTV materials can be weeded and applied within seconds.
Figure 3: Metallic HTV