|Color||Blue, navy blue, royal blue|
|Multiple styles||PU, PVC, Temperature Change, 3D, Luminescence, Glitter, Flock|
|Application||It’s suitable for several areas of uses like decorations, branding, patches, reinforcement, logos etc.|
Blue htv guide
Table of Contents
We are the world’s most trusted brand of heat transfer vinyl. Navy blue iron on vinyl gives logos a raised, textured, suede-like look that is a great alternative to embroidery. Blue htv has deep, opaque colors that make it ideal for retro designs or any time you want to give a room a rich look. In addition to caps, bags, and garments that require a visual interest, blue htv looks great on them. Cover the light blue iron on vinyl with other materials or even more blue htv! Layering this material allows you to create multi-colored designs.
YGM reflective blue iron on vinyl overview
Heat transfer vinyl with a pressure sensitive backing is easy to cut and weed. Due to its thinness, it layers beautifully. Using blue htv on children’s clothing is safe because it has been tested for harmful substances!
Hot-pressing this blue htv on a plain T-shirt to make it your own. In addition to being easy to use, blue HTV does not lift during weeding, it has a slightly cooler application temperature than other materials, and the adhesive requires a cold peel. It can easily be layered with other heat transfer sheets to create unique patterns.
Figure 1: Blue HTV
A guide to applying blue htv
- The vinyl should be cut on the mirror
- Remove excess vinyl
- For 2-3 seconds, preheat the garment
- Put the vinyl on the garment
- Press for 15 seconds at 150°C / 305°F using medium pressure
- Cold peel the carrier sheet
- After application, wait at least 24 hours before washing
To print textiles with htv sheets
You need vinyl when you work with a mini heat press. Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) is the material used to apply designs to textiles. There is no need to worry about cutting or trimming these HTV Sheets. Materials such as textiles, leather, cotton, and denim can be used with them. Print the design by cutting it out, placing it under the heat press, and placing it on the surface. You will have a beautiful customized garment in about 10 to 15 seconds!
Figure 2: Blue HTV
Blue htv can be used in a variety of ways
Among other things, it can be used for the design of t-shirts, sport and leisure wear, tote bags, sports bags, duvet covers, cushion covers, etc. Create bespoke soft furnishings and clothing by letting your imagination run wild.
- Strong adhesive and high elasticity of Heat Transfer Vinyl PU.
- Cutting and weeding are easy. For intricate cuts or small lettering.
- It is extremely durable when washed.
- You can tumble dry it on a low setting and iron it inside out.
- Polyester, cotton, nylon, polyester/cotton, nylon/acrylic, or similar textiles can be used
- Suitable for applications with one or more layers
- Remove excess film by cutting in reverse.
- This product is suitable for use with children’s clothing.
- It does not contain any animal products.
- Liners that can be recycled.
- Packaging free of plastic.
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified.
- We offer vinyl that can be used with all digital cutting machines including Cricut, Silhouette, Brother, etc.
- For application and washing instructions, please refer to our application guide section.